Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.consortiasolutions.com.
What we collect
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect information you directly give us, such as Name, address, job title, email address, Date of birth, Phone number, Financial and credit card information, Payment reason, Geographic location, Copies of identification, Proof of address.
Information That Is Aggregated. “Aggregate data” are data we collect about a group or category of features, services or individuals, from which individual identities have been removed. For example, information about how you use a feature may be collected and combined with information about how others use the same feature, without any personal information included in the resulting data.
Information We Get from Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from the Service. We allow you to access third party services, to import information about who you are connected with on those other services so you can connect with them on the Service. Some of those third-party services may also provide us with information from your accounts there to enhance and personalize your use of the Service; you may modify your privacy settings with those other services directly.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when you visit our website, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, Internet protocol (IP) address, and information about your use of and actions. We also collect your approximate location (via IP address).
Public Content. You can contribute to the Service in a number of different ways that are intended to be viewed by other users, including writing reviews, uploading videos and photos, participating in forums, tagging products, filling out your public profile, and voting on other users’ contributions. We may store these contributions (your “Public Content”), display them to other users, and use them for promotional purposes. Note that if you include personally identifiable information in your Public Content, it can be used and viewed by others. We are not responsible for the information you choose to include in your Public Content.
How We Use Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- To assess the risk of performing our services
- To otherwise operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- To enable us to enforce our rights under our terms and conditions if necessary
- To provide custom, personalized advertisements, content, and information.
- To monitor and analyze usage and trends, and to personalize and improve the website and your experiences.
- To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- To send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
To communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners. The legal bases for our processing of your personal information are (a) our obtaining your consent for the processing of your personal information for the foregoing purposes, and (b) the fact that such processing is necessary for us to render the Service.
Sharing Of Personal Information
- With Banks / Financial institutions with your consent, if you allow for such sharing through our services.
With your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with third parties for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to the privacy policies of such third parties.
- With those who provide services to us, such as sending email communications, analyzing usage logs, and managing marketing campaigns.
- For legal, protection, and safety purposes:
- To comply with laws.
- To respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- In an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
If and when we negotiate a transaction involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These transactions can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
If you post Public Content on the Site or the App, we may distribute such Public Content to a wider audience by sharing it (or portions of it) with third parties so that they can publish it on their own websites and media platforms. We may allow you to access third party services, such as Facebook and Twitter, to share your selected Public Content with those services. We may share aggregate data with interested third parties to assist them in understanding the interest and usage patterns for certain information, products, services, data, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Service.
- We may retain the data as long as it is necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce related agreements.
Your Privacy Rights and Choices
You have certain rights and may make certain choices regarding our processing of your personal information:
- You may request access to, correction of, or erasure of your personal information.
- You may request confirmation as to whether personal data concerning you are being processed.
You may request that (a) we provide you with your personal information in a structure, commonly used and machine-readable format, and (b) we transmit your personal information to a third party. This is referred to as “Data Portability.”
- You may withdraw your consent at any time.
- You are not obligated to provide any personal information, but if you do not provide your email address, we will not be able to communicate with you.
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Service with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Service works for you.
Advertising and Remarketing
Links to Other Sites
Security of Your Personal Information
We take steps to help protect personal information. No company can fully prevent security risks, however. Mistakes may happen. Bad actors may defeat even the best safeguards.
Transfer of Personal Information to Pakistan or Other Countries
The data input from you may also involve transfer of your personal data to any country, including countries outside Pakistan, but that in those cases, except where the relevant country has been determined to ensure an adequate level of data protection or we need to make the transfer in order to perform a contract concluded in your interests, we will ensure that the transferred personal data is protected by a data transfer agreement in the appropriate standard form approved for this purpose by a binding legal agreement (and that further details of these transfers and copies of these agreements are available from us on request). It may also be processed by our staff operating outside Pakistan who work for us. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Contact Information / Data Protection Officer